cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to print at the end of main window in smartform?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

I want to print following text and values in the main window but at the end after printing all the line items.

Export Charges 10

Freight Charges 20

Fuel Charges 30

I tried to print it in the footer , but what is happening is , if there is only one line item , then above values are getting printed immediately after line item.

I also tried an overlapping window but it is also not working !!!

Give me some solutions !!!

Points are assured.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Declare another window. i.e. u r footer window...

and the hierarchy of windows is mainwindow ( under node )

-

> footer window..

and make that window as conditional i.e. only at end of main window.

with Regards,

Kiran.G

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are several options available.

1) If you have a table in the MAIN window, a footer can be added to that table to print at the end. Under the table node you should see 3 sub-nodes: Header, Main Area, Footer. In the Footer Output options you can select either 'at Page Break' or 'at End of Table'. Note that there might be some existing forms with an outdated table node, which won't have the 3 sub-nodes. In this case, you might need to create a new node and move the texts etc. to it from the old one.

2) Additionally, if you have a table in the MAIN window, you can add a node (e.g. a template or simple text) below it. This node will be processed at the end of table.

3) A secondary window can be created with a condition 'Only after End of Main Window'.

4) In MAIN window, add a Program Lines node and calculate number of lines (or use any other technique) and then set a flag to 'Y' (must be a global variable) for when the "footer" should be printed. Add a node (any type) for your "footer" with a condition to execute only when the flag (global variable) is 'Y'.

If this is not working, there must be something unusual in the form, e.g. forced page breaks, incorrect or excessive LOOPs, programming lines, etc. I've done all of these options in different scenarios and they all work, when the rest of the form is done correctly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Its not working that way either.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create another window and in the conditions tab of that window you have an option Check box

Only after main window..

use this

santhosh