will anyone there to give me syntax for this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jitendra_Jeswan
Contributor
0 Kudos

In Variable substitution , please consider the follwoing points :

- Variable substitution is case sensitive, the reference should be in Capital (after the "payload:")if the Nodes appear in Capital case in the actual receiving (target) message.

- variable names used in the variable subst. table should always be in smallcase.

Try considering these points in your configuration. Variable substi. will work.

Thanks.

*Reward points*

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok fine i do have another issuse

payload,MT_purchase_RECV,1,Filename,1

what is that 1 refer to ,

is it to the node or something else

pelae expalin this alone

<HEADER>

<ADDRESS1/>

<ADDRESS2/>

<ADDRESS3/>

<ADDRESS4/>

</HEADER>

<HEADER_GST>

<TAX1/>

<TAX2/>

<TAX3/>

</HEADER_GST>

<LINE>

<QTY/>

<UOM/>

<UNIT_AMT/>

<CHARGE_TO_DT/>

<FILENAME/>

</LINE>

<FILENAME>

<FILENAME/>

and i have created for the file name a seperate node, is it wanted or what can i do

pleae explain

thanking you

sridhar

Jitendra_Jeswan
Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all the reference value for in the varaiable subst. table would be

payload:MT_eINVOICE_RECV,1,FILENAME,1

Q1: "1" refers to the occurance of the Node it is used with. Like in your case the English tranformation of the "MT_purchase_RECV,1,Filename,1" would be * First (1)occurance of Filename node in the First(1) occurance of MT_purchase_RECV*

Q2: I think its not required. but it truely depends on what do you want to acheive.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

I suggest to use Dynamic Configuration to assign the receiver filename using an UDF in graphical mapping. This little UDF can receive as input parameter the contents of the NAME field and write it to the specific tag in the header of the message, so the adapter will use that value as filename when writting the file on the receiver system, instead of variable sustitution.

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/27/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-iii

/people/william.li/blog/2006/04/18/dynamic-configuration-of-some-communication-channel-parameters-using-message-mapping

Regards,

Matias

ps:please award points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have tried it , but it was giving me a error ,

so i just stoped it

will you please tell me to write it to the specific tag in the header of the message, how do you do it

i was geting a error in the message monitoring .

thanking you

sridahr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

Just try to follow this blog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/10/xi-the-same-filename-from-a-sender-to-a-receiver-file-adapter--sp14

I've done it many times and worked like a charm. If you receive any error messages by implementing these, please send them.

Regards,

Matias.

Former Member
0 Kudos

MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'java.lang.Exception: Message processing failed in XML parser: 'Conversion configuration error: Unknown structure 'ns0:MT_eINVOICE_RECV' found in document', probably configuration error in file adapter (XML parser error)': java.lang.Exception: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'java.lang.Exception: Message processing failed in XML parser: 'Conversion configuration error: Unknown structure 'ns0:MT_eINVOICE_RECV' found in document', probably configuration error in file adapter (XML parser error)'

i am getting thhis error