cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 issues about material determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

there are 3 issues about material determination , I don't know how and wher to configure them .

(1) I want to choose whether or not you want to re-run material determination when the delivery is

created.

(2) I want use the some attributes in the material and customer master records to exclude a

particular material from product selection. This means, for example, that all the materials that have

been rejected in the customer master will not be included by the system when it determines a

substitution material.

(3) I want to deal with shortfall cases (in which only the available quantity is confirmed, and it is less than the order quantity) by passing the shortfall quantity on to materials planning. In this case, an additional sub-item is generated with a specifically defined material.

thanks very much!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

(1) I want to choose whether or not you want to re-run material determination when the delivery is

created.

hi no need to re run the material determination

(2) I want use the some attributes in the material and customer master records to exclude a

particular material from product selection. This means, for example, that all the materials that have

been rejected in the customer master will not be included by the system when it determines a

substitution material.

hi in this case i thing this is related to listing and exclusin (for more info in search of sdn type listing and exclusion)

(3) I want to deal with shortfall cases (in which only the available quantity is confirmed, and it is less than the order quantity) by passing the shortfall quantity on to materials planning. In this case, an additional sub-item is generated with a specifically defined material.

this is possible by activating availability check and TOR transfer of requirement (for more info in search of sdn type availability check and TOR )

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

created.

=> In the customizing for substitution reason, if you have specified outcome A, the system carries out a new product selection in the delivery.

=> This can be done in the master record of material determination.