cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS Vendor replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have made sucessful transfer of Vendor data flow from EBP to SUS System, but BP Number in EBP System is not the same in the SUS System.It get's auto generated and replicated in the SUS vendor.

What could be the problem. I sense it would be some INTIAL CONFIG to be done in EBP and SUS System which is missing.

Can anyone help me how to go ahead for replicating Same BP Number of EBP in SUS in stead of allowing SUS to generate of it own.

Note . EBP (CLIENT 101) SUS (CLIENT 100).

Need info folks.

with regards

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the behaviour you have explained is standard system behaviour.

even though the BP number in SUS is different , ---> there will be link between the vendor on EBP and BP number of SUS.

this link will be available in the table --> venmap.

so you need not worry --> about this --> and SUS system will be able to recieve and send the documents without any problem.

vidhya_m
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Having the same vendor numbers (business partner numbers) in SRM and SUS is not available in SUS-EBP relation.

Information is mapped through VENMAP and BUT000 tables and numbers are assigned according to the customizing settings:

Cross-application components -> SAP Business Partner -> Business Partner -> Basic Settings -> Number Ranges and Groupings ->Define Number Ranges

Hope the reply was helpful.

Please reward points if the answer was useful.

Best Regards,

Vidhya