Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EH&S Waste Management approval Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In waste management,

While doing waste approval process in WAA02 system not allowing me to link waste code.

In waste approval tab I have selected the required approval line and clicked waste code icon, in waste approval-wastecode area am not able to select waste code, system says” waste code cannot be assigned” Even I have created waste code in specification tcode WACO02. I have typed the waste code in easte code field but not accepting.

Also am getting error while creating identifiers in WACO02 system not allowing me to create ID cat asNUM with ID Type as WASTECODE. System giving error as “Data missing for entry check” But I have maintained in IMG.

Due to this am not able to proceed further. What am missing or is there really system error.Hope will get soln at earliest.

Thank you,

Regards,

guna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guna,

for the first thing you need to configure the system, its configurational problem, make sure all your config settings are made properly,

for Identifiers, check

1.whether the identification types WASTECOCAT (waste catalog) and WASTECODES (description of waste code) are available for the identification category NAM, and whether the specification category WASTECODE is assigned to both.

2.whether the identification type WASTECODE is available for the identification category NUM and whether the specification category WASTECODE is assigned to it.

Regards,

Keshav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Problem solved...

In Substance (Waste workbench), For identifiers first have to enter waste catalog(WASTECOCAT) and have to enter waste code (WASTECODE) and waste description(WASTECODES).

If i miss this order system not allowing me to enter waste code saying error.

After correcting this error same went fine in waste approval also.

Thanks all

Regards,

Guna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guna,

Orderly maintenaning identifier in waste workbench is mandatory is new and good information.

Thanks

-Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ram,

I have another problem in waste approval release.

Send me your test mail to gunak_sap service provider yahoo india.

Regards,

Guna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guna,

As you said, I created/have following three

I created waste cataologue KSAWC through cg12

I have waste code like PSJ-02

I have the description of waste code like "pond sludge"

Please let me know the procedure to assign identifiers in wastecode through waco02 transaction

1. I assigned KSAWC with NAM and WASTECOCAT,

2. I assigned pond sludge with NAM and WASTECODE

pls tell me how can i assign "PSJ-02" with what combination of identifier catagory and type.

Regards,

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guna,

1. For waste code in waste approavl issue -> Assign waste codes per waste approval type in SPRO with waste catalogue and no.of waste codes permitted. Also you can mention all the disposal documents related to waste approval type.

2. For identifier issue -> Assign identifier type WASTECODE to identifier catagory NUMBER and specification catagory as WASTECODE in SPRO ( SPRO-> specification master ->check identification types - > Identification catagory (NUM))

hope this will solve and smooth process ahead.

Regards,

Ram.