cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPCAR Version check and apply procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I currently working on HP-UNIX and could you pls let me know the procedure to check the SAPCAR version and also the procedure to update the new SAPCAR Version ..

Pls provide ur vauable solutions at earliest..

Regds,

Satyanarayana N.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

This might help you :

http://www.easymarketplace.de/SAPCAR.php

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur quick reply..

I have already checked the below link but havent got any neccesary info regd the Current SAPCAR Version check and the procedure to apply the latest SAPCAR version..

Could you pls let me know regd that ..

Regds,

Satyanarayana N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satya,

Did you try running sapcar without any parameters ? That might give you the version.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried it from /usr/sap/trans and also /usr/sap/sid/sys/exe/run directory using <sid>adm but it is saying command not found..

Correct me if iam going wrong way..

Regds,

Satyanarayana N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satya,

Are you sure SAPCAR exists in your kernel i.e /usr/sap/sid/sys/exe/run. Please check it.

If it exists then you can run it without parameters and at the botton you will find SAPCAR version.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for yor quick reponses

Iam able to find the SAPCAR Version it is SAPCAR 2.0 and when i check in market place it is SAPCAR 6.4 and 7.0..

Do you recommend me to first try UNCAR and CAR with this version or update to the new SAPCAR version and proceed further..

And also could you please let me know the procedure to upgrade to the new SAPCAR Version..

Regds,

Satyanarayana N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

I would suggest that you go ahead and upgrade your SAPCAR version. It is always good to have a good beginning.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ruchit..

Can you let me know know the procedure to update the latest kernel version..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi satya,

Goto

service.sap.com/swdc.

At the left hand side pane go to Download>Support packages and patches>Entry by application group>Additional components->SAPCAR.

Choose the SAPCAR version and download it.

Regards.

Ruchit.