cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data Found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'am new to Visual Composer.I created a Model with the help of a documentation which i got from help.sap.I created a system (ECC system) in EP and in VC am able to access that system and i entered "BAPI_SALESORDER " under service and am able to get all the Sales Order BAPIs which are there in the system.I used "BAPI_SALESORDER_GETLIST " am able to get the data and i defined Data Service.Now am trying to test by right clicking on it and i clicked "Test Data Service".

I eneterd Customer Number and Sales Organization as these 2 fields are manditory.When i clik on Execute it is giving me the result as "No Data Found".

I had taken Customer Number and Sales Organization data from VA03 tcode from my ECC system which i configured for VC.

Anybody please guide me in this issue.I'am unable to find the problem.

With Regards,

Pradeep.B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you are entering the Incurrect data in Customer Number and Sales orgganization.

Customet no will be 10 Digit and Sales organization value is 4 digit no.

Like for Example:Customer nUMBER:0000001000,

sALESORGANIZATION:1000

Now jsut check it out let me know

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Govindu,

Thankyou for your quick response with a solution.My problem is solved with your inputs.

I'am sorry its a minor mistake but i'am not familiar with this SD or MM modules.But any way i came to know that Customer Number will be a 10 digit number and i have to enter a 10 digit number in input field.

Thanks and Regards,

Pradeep.B

Answers (0)