cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agents Commision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have to disburse commission to 2 Agents on the basis of order. What is the config and settings required for this?

Kindly suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

As per My under standing about your thread, Iam sharing my views in what way you can get in the SAP system.

1.Go through this path do the partner dtermination IMG-->Sales and Distribution >Basic functions>Partner determination.

2.First you define the partener function as forwarding agent.

3.You assign that partner function to the customer account group.While assigning to the account group you can check that parner as required.

4.You put that partner function in the partner determination procedures of the sales order header or Item where you want along with SP,BP,SH and PY.

5.You assign that procedures to the respective document types.

6.You create Farwarding agent Master data in the transaction XK01 with account group 0005.

7.You assign that farwarding agent to the Customer in the Partner functions tab.

8.Maintain price condition type as commision to the agent in your pricing procedure.

9.Maintain the condition record for that.

10.Create sales order with that customer which you assigned forwarding agent,now you will be able to see the Forwarding agent in the partner funtions tab of the sales order header or item based on your assignment.

Commision also will be calculated through the condition type in the order.