cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IDoc mapping to Quadrem xCBL 3.0 format?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

We currently have an XI scenario whereby PO's and RFQ's are sent to a Quadrem system that requires the message to be in xCBL 3.0 format. I have seen that SAP provide some standard XSLT's that can convert the SAP IDoc into xCBL 3.5. (namespace - http://sap.com/xi/EBP)

To counter this currently we first run the SAP standard XSLT mapping to xCBL 3.5 and then run a Java mapping to convert that result into xCBL 3.0.......

My question is: Is there a SAP standard XSLT that can convert into the xCBL 3.0 format?

Would you recommend enhancing the SAP standard XSLT from SAP so that it caters for the xCBL 3.0 format? Obvioulsy I would prefer to just use standard SAP though....

Any ideas?

I would appreciate any advise or push in the right direction...thanks

Regards

Lynton

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lynton,

AFAIK, SAP does not deliver any mapping objects to perform xCBL 3.0 native transformation ... In your custom 3.0 mapping, what do you do exactly (remove not existing 3.5 xml structures etc ?) ?

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Sorry for the late response....I work at multiple clients.

What we currently do is use the standard mappings from SAP to get the IDoc into xCBL 3.5 format and use some Java mappings to take out or add in any other fields to that mapping....

To be honest I would love to have a GRAPHICAL mappings for this, it would be so much easier to maintain.......

Any ideas on what you think would be the easiest way to get this right?

Thanks

Lynton