cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GUI 7.10 EXCEL 2007

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've installed SAP GUI 7.10 in combination with Excel 2007, and now i have a problem with export to XXL, I get 2:2200000000000000E02 instead of 222. Or 2:8912230000000000E04 instead of 28.912,23. Anyone with a solution?

Thanks! Dennis B.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP GUi 710

patch 10

Still same prob...

any inputs

-Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again

7.10 GUI Patch 8 resolves the issue.

Best regards

Mads Hammer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Has anyone or SAP resolved this issue? I have the same problem but I can't find any information on service marked place.

I've installed SAP GUI 7.10 Patch 8 but result is the same.

Anyone have an idea ? We have to migrate Office 2007 in a few week but we haven't any solution for SAP.

Best regards

Sebastien BARBOSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where can I download patch 8? Can't find it in the market place download area.

Thanks

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

O.K. I found the links in the other thread. The download via FTP seems to work.

However the web-link leads to an empty download page. Did they withdraw the patch 8?

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dear Christoph Bungert. Try to check this link ,,,,,

https://service.sap.com/swdc --> Download -->

Support Packages and Patches -->Entry by Application Group --> SAP Frontend Components -->

SAP GUI FOR WINDOWS --> SAP GUI FOR WINDOWS 7.10 CORE --> SAP GUI FOR WINDOWS 7.10 CORE --> Win32 --> on page "downloads" -->

gui710_8-10002995.exe .

Regards. Do not use absolute links, try to find on SWDC in next time.... SAP likes to change the links and place of objects. Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regards Denis Burger's problem, I have a similar problem with Gui 7.10 Patch 10 with Office 2007 SP1 : when I start a export list object to XXL, I have a cell format problem : 1,01E+06 instead of 1008781F00. Another example : problem with cell format date : 39721 instead of 30/09/2008 .It is OK with Excel 2002. Other point : all office components and tools had been install on my computer. I have apply OSS note 696069 but that's don't resolved my problem. Thanks. Best regards.

Edited by: Richard BUREL on Oct 8, 2008 4:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL

I have installed SAP GUI 7.10 with excel 2007.(patch 4+ patch 5)

Now I am able to export to xxl only upto 65k lines.

Then I got patch 10. Even after that I am unable to export more than 65k lines to excel using xxl option.

Please suggest if any other patch is required

radhgk at gmail

Edited by: radhgk gk on Feb 4, 2009 6:37 PM

Edited by: radhgk gk on Feb 4, 2009 6:39 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Has anyone or SAP resolved this issue? I have the same problem but can't find any information on service marked place.

Please share information how to solve this issue, if SAP has provided a solution.

Best regards

Mads Hammer

Former Member
0 Kudos

The latest SAP Gui patch solved this issue for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis Burger. Check format of a cell, the "Numerical formats" , i'm sorry it's the translate from russian , i'm not have english XL. Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but that's not the solution. In fact, I'm not able to change the Cell Format at all... In Excel 2003 it worked just fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok , i'm check now The Patch level is ? Also tel me it's from any t-codes or concrete? Also are you in admin group and are the PC in domain? (special domain politics). Regards. That means "In fact, I'm not able to change the Cell Format at all" that do you see ?

P.S. I'm install 7.10 + XL 2007 , and export are OK. Are you install all components from XL and "office tools"?

Edited by: Sergo Beradze on Apr 25, 2008 2:52 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergo,

I have GUI 7.10 with patch 7. I installed all the components of OFFICE 2007. When I do SAVE AS FILE (SHIFT+F8) > Spreadsheet, it works OK, but when I do Export to XXL it doesn't work. I have all the rights on my Laptop.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis. I'm out of work on 2 week. I'm can't chek this error. First of all read the 972579 and 1067844 , check your SAP release and patch level. Are same error where you export from other servers or it's from only 1 server? Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem.

I have gui 7.10 with sp 7. I have office with all all the updates applied.

Is there some patches in sap itself that is needed. If so is there anything specific I should ask the SAP operators to look at?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

My IT-manager had contact with SAP, and they'vo told us that there will be a new patch in week 22, which should solve the problem.

Regards,

Dennis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update.