cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify logon page for Standalone Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to modify logon page for a standalone web dynpro application ( not in enterprise Portal).

I only find documentations for change it in EP, but nothing about standalone application.

Some ideas?

Thanks

Andrea

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

If you want to change the branding image you can do it from visual admin->UME Provider

ume.logon.branding_image property determines the branding image

\usr\sap\<instance>\JC<instance number>\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\sap.com\com.sap.security.core.admin\servlet_jsp\logon\root\layout

There you can put any picture and specify it as branding image

You can also go to

\usr\sap\<instance>\JC<instance number>\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\sap.com\com.sap.security.core.admin\servlet_jsp\logon

take the com.sap.security.core.logon.war open it in notepad and modify it

Regards

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Generally webdynpro applications does not prompt for a login,unless authentication is requested, to access the satndalone applications.

Try changing the logon page for the portal I think the same change might get reflected when you run the WebDynpro application also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

you can modify the design of the WD appln using the properties that is listed for each UI elements.

You can also change the layout of the root container Element properties to Matrix layout to satisfy ur kind of design.

For displaying different lanuages in a dropdown box.

1) select DropdownbyKey UI Element.

2) set this to context attribute.

3) Go to Dictionary -- Local dictionary -- simple type --create new simple type.

4) In the datatype select the Enumeration tab and give the different text and values.(In ur case give ur different type of languages.)

5) Go to WD appln. select the attribute that u hav created and change its type to the corresponding simple type.

6) select dictionary simple type>Local dictionary>package that u hav declared-->inside that select ur simple type and execute it.

Hope this one satisfies ur query.

Regards,

Nagarajan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to modify design and display dropdown menu for change language.

thanks

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

could u plz be more specific on what u want modifications in the logon page.whether its design or something else?

Regards,

Nagarajan.