cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One more version created for smart form, how to transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I just created one more version for a samrt form, since this form is required in one more language and then using se63 I created one more verson and then saved and acivated it. While doing it system did not ask for a transport request. I want to sent this version to other quality system, How can i do it?

One more question is there is already an existing modifiable request extisting for the change in form and its print program but for the time being I did not want to send these changes,it means if these changes donot go into quality,new definition of the form will be be there in quality..

Could some one tell me how can i send only additional version to quality but not the changes being made to form and print program...

Thanks,

Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Not sure if what you want to do is possible.

Your translation has almost certainly gone into your open change request, if you look at the task (double-click on the task number) then double click on the smartform row you'll get to the language-specific objects. Here you should see the language key of the new translation, as well as the original language.

You can't edit this list of objects, so the only way to seperate your changes is by removing from and adding to transports along with backing out the changes you don't want to go to your test system yet.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Smart forms whose function module that was generated is not saved in any

development class. Is it anything to do with / name space. When I transported the

smartforms only the layout went but not function module. How could this be sorted?

That is because the Function module is not transported.

It is regenerated on the Target System as a new function module all together.

You can transport the smartform from SE01.

---Smartform is transported similarly like any other object.

If it is assigned to a development class that is attached to a transport layer, then it will be transported.

The definition is transported, and when called, the function module is regenerated.

On the new machine, it is very likely the function module name will be different than the name on the source system.

Refer this link

http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=3218&sid=571e85f9f1fbda00594794aaa1939af5

thnx

sravani

plz reward points if helpful........