cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS logon request user and password

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have ECC system, and using Webgui as interface. We want to hide the navigation tool bar, so, I've created a new service (Tx sicf) and setup all the data in "Error pages", "logon errors" and select "explicit response time".

When I test from my PC, it's working no header on the navigator, no issue. But the surprise was when I start the same URL from another PC, and directly I got a logon form requesting user and password...any idea, please let me know.

Regards,

Jade-AKA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

FYI : this problem is linked to language.

System is looking for logon data, if not, language in http, if not in default language in navigater, and last in user data in SAP (su01)...in my case, the first language is EN, but on the other PC it was FR, so, when I switch to FR, I got the same error...now looking for a solution to add language to http (I don't like this solution...it's only for the first page !!!), if any advise, please let me know...

Regards,

Jade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you are talking about an error. I don't understand, where the error is.

Anyway, giving the language in the URL might solve this.

regards Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

By error I mean that we have a pop-up requesting user and password. I have identified this problem by increasing trace level and seen that the system is looking for some template in French (_fr), and now, the problem will be solved if I setup English as language only for the first screen.

Regards,

Jade.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

What result do you want? Should the system allow login in different languages or do you want everyone to logon in a given language?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is that we want to hide the navigation tool bar, and for this I've added on new service (from Tx sicf) some coding to be able to use this functionality (hiding tool bar) and it's working but only for the first page we have a language issue, and on the second page we have the login information (user have to give client, username, password...)

So, only for the first page if we use the default language EN it's ok, but when we use FR for example the first page we have to introduce username/password to logon the server ???

Regards,

Jade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jade

Here is what I understood from your answer. You are talking of two pages. Page one logs on implicitly and correctly on an english language system. After the implicit logon on the second page on the english system you have to enter client / username / password.

On a system with language FR the first page already pops up the login screen and there is no implicit logon.

You want to be able to implicitly logon with the first page no matter what language the system is setup in and reach the second page in this same language.

Can you tell me what services you are using?

Regards

Harry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harry,

I've created a service (as a copy of webgui service) with the bellow script in 'error pages" in "logon errors" in "body page". Can you please check where can I add in this script the language EN, I've tried "language=EN", "lang=EN" without success...thanks.

Regards,

Jade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jade,

For the new Internet service you have created add a parameter ~langugae EN.

Open the service in SE80 and double click on the service name you wil see a screen on the right hand side where you can specify attributes and parameters for the internet service.

Provide a parameter ~language and value EN.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Vijith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijith,

Using SE80 I can't see the new service (only WEBGUI...and others standard) but from Tx SICF, using this service, I added ~language with value EN but in "GUI configuration" and test service, some result this value. Why I can't see this service from SE80 ? thanks for your support.

Regards,

Jade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Just for information, problem solved. So, I've a question about the link between SE80 and SICF if we want to create a new service, and the result is: I've created a new service Znewservice as a copy of standard service webgui from Tx SICF and not from SE80. In this case we have the new service with all languages included and for each language I've added the body for the login (FR, NL, EN, DE) and activate the service and all is fine now.

thanks to all for the participation.

Regards,

Jade-Kamel