cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Message creation in Satellite System should trigger ZLFN not SLFN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I guess (hope) this is a rather simple question but I just can not find the right section in SPRO.

We made a lot of customizing regarding Change Requests and Change Documents (made copies of SDCR and SDMJ). The Support Message (SLFN) has been left unchanged (except copy rules to create ZDCR instead of SDCR)

Soon it might be necessary to change SLFN regarding (adding more Partner Functions and such) so I would like to make a copy to ZLFN and have Solution Manager create ZLFN instead of SLFN when a Support Message is created in satellite system.

Could anyone please tell where to make this setting? Just can not find the right section in customizing!

Thanks a lot.

/cheers

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Go to transaction DNO_CUST04.

2) Double click on PROCESS TYPE delete SLFN and enter your ZLFN transaction type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks four your reply.

I tried that but it does not work.

Copied SLFN to ZLFN. Copied Transaction type, implementation and settings for change transaction types (since this is a test I did not copy partner schema, action profile and such).

Change SLFN to ZLFN in DNO_CUST04.

Am I missing anything?

/cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

[Got it|;.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thanks for updating your post.

Could you please confirm the following:

The Transaction Type used in Support Messages created from SolMan is diferent from the Transaction Type used when a message is composed from Satellite Systems ?

Can you please list any additional details missed out in that thread.

Warm regards,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Transaction Type used in Support Messages created from SolMan is diferent from the Transaction Type used when a message is composed from Satellite Systems ?

I was not sure either but yes, that is exactly what it looks like to me.

I just performed the steps listed in the thread I linked.

/cheers

Answers (0)