cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality management - Inspection Lot creation status CRTD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

My problem is concerning Inspection plan X Inspection lot. When I look into the Inspection lot (after material receipt) the Inspection plan, Group, Group counter and other things in Insp. specification are not assigned. I have everything active what I should to have - Inspection setup active in Quality management screen in MM03, Material is assigned into the Inspection plan, etc. In my opinion the main problem should be in Revision level and Change number area, because we are using it in Material master data. But I have absolutely no idea what are the correct steps when you are creating Inspection plans according to the materials with a Revision levels.

Edited by: Isabelle Britten on May 7, 2008 12:06 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please check material master , quality view where you have

assign inspection type, and check whether there is checkbox

for tasklist is tick or not, and automatic assignment check or

not. then go to QA02 in the specification view select task list

for selection of inspection plan and please check usage of

inspection plan because it reference to your inspection lot

regards

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Craig, I had tried changing the key date in the lot that was created without the plan, it would change that date back again to the revision date on the material master and would still fail.

I did not post the origianl question, but the question has been answered for me.

Pat

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok.. that might be the case when your using material versions. I would have to say I haven't had the opportunity to work with material versions.

Craig

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok.. that might be the case when your using material versions. I would have to say I haven't had the opportunity to work with material versions.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Craig,

Your direction pointed me to the right spot. The inspection plan I had created for the material had a key date of 05/05/2008. The valid from date for the materail in the materail master for the latest revision of the materail was 10/01/2005. Deleting the task for the goods reciept plan and recreating it with a key date prior to the 2005 date, everything worked at goods reciept as it should. The inspection instruction printed, the lot populated with the inspection plan and the QE51E presented the lot for results recording and usage decision.

Thanks for your quality help,

Pat

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No problem. In the future however you can just use QA02 to change the existing key day in the inspection lot to the current date. That usually resolves the problem to. No need to recreate the task list as it appears you did.

Craig

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You don't say what type of inspection lot this is and how, and under what circumstances it was created. Different inspection types behave differently.

It is odd that nothing appears in the inspection lot specifications page regarding what plan usage it is looking for.

You should tell us what type of inspection lot it is, how it was created, what it was created for and what are the current statuses assigned to the lot.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I find myself in the same tight spot with inspection plans. I have created an inspection plan for goods receipt (01) and checked all of my master data and releases. The material master settings in the QM view are correct. I created a purchase order, performed the goods reciept, the inspection lot is created, but does not have a plan assigned. The plan cannot be assigned manually. The error message reads: "No Inspection Plan could be found". The status on the inspection lot is CRTD (created); PREQ (plan/Specific. required); CHCR (Characteristic must be created) and SPRQ (Quantity posting required).

I have double checked the configuration and master data. This process worked correctly in a number of other environments (that I set up). I have run out of ideas to check on....

Any information would be appreciated,

PMiller

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pat,

In your case you actually have an inspection lot created that is in CRTD mode. You need to look at the values for the plan it is looking for in QP02 on the first page at the bottom. Make sure these match the plan you created. Also make sure you change the key date to today's date. My guess is that values you see on this screen do not match the values of the plan you created. Or, the key date in the lot is before the day you created the plan on.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls make ur qustion bit more clear, am not able to get exactly what you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

When the Inspection lot is created I see nothing in QE51N. No Inspection characteristic are dispalyed. I cant' do Usage decision etc., because I see nothing. Problem is that the data about Group, Group center, Usage are not assign in Inspection lot. I don't know why.

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

What is the status of the inspection lot ,i think it is in Created only.as you said early you have created the inspection plan ,but at which date.if you have created today and processed the inspection lot today system will not consider your inspection plan and hence the problem will occur.

Go to inspection lot in change mode and press the task list button and check error message will appear no inspection plan is created,

kindly check it

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You go to QA02,

You'll not able to see the Lots in QE51N untill tte status of the lot becomes RELEASE.

Assign the Tasklist mannualy, process the sample calculation, then the status of the lot become RELEASE.

And if there is any message / error appears in QA02 pls let the group.

Reward points if Help full.

Regards,

Shyamal