cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Exit for User Specific Product in CRMD_ORDER for Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Actuly, I am looking for an Exit/Badi at the time of creating the sales order (Tcode CRMD_ORDER) where I can get the value for customer and Product . My objective is to use these two values and display some message at the time of saving the order.

I will reward point to any good helpful solution.

Thanks

Deepak

Edited by: Deepak Gupta on Apr 25, 2008 9:19 AM

Edited by: Deepak Gupta on Apr 25, 2008 11:24 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Use Badi ORDER_SAVE. Here You can retrieve the value of BP as well as product. This Badi gets called just before an order is saved.

Regards,

Shalini Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for reply.I have checked the BADI ORDER_SAVE. In CRM(Telecomm) this Badi returns only single value that is GUID(Guid is like sales order number in R/3).Using this GUID I am not able to trace the detail data of the order like product number,Customer number etc as there is no other structure/field available in this Badi.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

As you rightly said this badi gives you the header guid. Use function module CRM_ORDER_READ and pass that guid. You will be able to retrive the complete information of the transaction/order.

In this function module export parameter ET_PRODUCT_I holds the product details.ET_PARTNER holds the partner details.

Note: The Guid here is a unique identificaiton of the transaction. It is not same as the R/3 order number. Object id or the transaction number in CRM can be compared to the R/3 order number.

Regards,

Shalini Chauhan

Edited by: Shalini Chauhan on Apr 28, 2008 2:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shalini

Thanks for solution and clarification.My problem is solved now.

Regards

Deepak

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SandeepJha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Please use event call back function(view crmv_event_cust) to create your own function module. Configure it for 'ORDER' object and 'SAVE' event.