cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withholding Tax - "Tax Rel. Classification"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus,

According to SAP notes 178824, I have to use table 397 for Withholding Tax Condition type which I haev already set up. In this table, field "J_1ATXREL Tax Rel Classification" has to maintained in VK11 which I have already did. But during sales order creation, this W/Holding cond. type is not being activated.

Where do I maintain value for field "J_1ATXREL Tax Rel Classification"? Can't find it in customer or material master.

Any advice?

Points will be rewarded.

Thanks,

Soo

robert-e
0 Kudos

This is addressed in note 2358498 - "Error VK432 when you maintain condition record of withholding tax condition for countries other than Argentina". You need to maintain the tax type that you created in:

Financial Accounting

-> Financial Accounting Global Settings

-> Tax on Sales/Purchases

-> Basic Settings

-> Argentina

-> Maintain Tax Classification

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the requirement routine 983 the field KOMK-J_LATXREL is filled with

KNBW-WT_WITHCD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the note 178824 suggests to create the pricing requirement routine 983.

The point 2.b suggests to insert the requirement routine 983 in the

access sequence.

In the requirement routine 983 the field KOMK-J_LATXREL is filled with

KNBW-WT_WITHCD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rag,

According to the SAP notes, field J_1ATXREL has to be set as "input/output" field.

Not sure if this is the issue. I'm currently using table 399 and I'm getting error "Access not made (initialized field)" and Tax Rel Classif is not being picked up. I didn't change anything, apart from

copy the access sequence J1AG. I even forced the value KOMK-J_1ATXREL in debugging mode,

to change to the value maintained in VK11 but it is not working.

I'm using ECC6 now.

Thanks,

Soo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rag,

Thanks for your help.

I did it according to you suggestion and it helps.

"In the requirement routine 983 the field KOMK-J_LATXREL is filled with KNBW-WT_WITHCD"

Thanks,

Soo