cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help - Not able to refresh data in drop down menu after SUBMIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a drop down connected to an OUT signal. This drop down menu is dynamically populated from an infoobject master data. However, once I deploy and select one value from the drop down list and hit submit, I dont see all the values in the drop down menu again. I am only seeing the one that I just selected. I would like the ability to see and select all values in the drop down. Any help will be appreciated!

Regards,

Sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sripal,

I want to create submit button for 2 dropdown boxes could pls let me know how you have created

Thanks

Maya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Govindu. Thats true, I only want to select one value at a time. Let me explain the problem I am facing with an example. I created a drop down to show calendar year. Initially, the drop down shows the following values: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 etc. However, if I choose one value among these, lets say, 2008, then all the drop down values disappear and I only see 2008 in the drop down. I cant change it to anything else after that. If I want to execute for 2007 now, I cant choose 2007 anymore because the drop down now only has 2008. Have you come across this issue before? Thanks much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

interesting one ,can you send the GML File of Ur model and Ur System details i.eOn which SP and Compiler.

Then we can investigate whether it is a Bug or not

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have looked through prior postings in SDN and was not able to find anything related to this. Any responses??

Thanks,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Drop downlist is used to populate ur required values for selctection .So you can select only one value at a time .

Why u need all values at a time.

Regards,

Govindu