cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing data in Output Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have configured a scenario RFC -> XI -> Webservice. I am getting the response from the webservice and can see it in the SXMB_MONI. But this is not getting mapped back to the RFC output. I checked for all the mappings and those are perfectly fine. Can any body please suggest me what could be the reason and what all i need to check. I have all the mappings and objects activated.

Thanks and best regards,

Kulwant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i think prefix of your responce xml is varied from your mapping...

Get the payload from SXMB_MONI and check the Response mapping using the payload ....

*Reward Points If Its Useful*

Regards,

Prakasu.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take the payload of webservice response and test in your response mapping(Webservice output ---> RFC ) in IR.

If you get the correct output over there ,check the parameters in RFC sender Adapter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kulwant,

In Integration directory, Tools->Test Configuration.

There you choose your response system as sender service and your rfc as receiver. Get the response payload from the sxmb_moni and input it and test it.

You could figureout where the problem exactly.

Regards,

Saravanan.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sekhar,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I checked that anmd found that thers is one namespace missing in my mapping which is creating the problem

Here is what i get from Webservice

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?> <ns1:generateResponse xmlns:ns1='http://xml.avaya.com/diamond/schema/2007/07/utils/sessionidgenerator' >

<ns1:sessionId>AAAAABDxRtA=7IWEUw==-_2_1</ns1:sessionId>

</ns1:generateResponse>

-

What i get from Test mapping

<ns0:generateResponse xmlns:ns0="http://xml.avaya.com/diamond/schema/2007/07/utils/sessionidgenerator">

<sessionId>dsfa</sessionId>

</ns0:generateResponse>

Here ns0 is missing in front of my mapping. I am not sure how to bring it.

I have created a data type generateResponse using another data type session ID.

then i created a message type with change in default XML name space. I tried creating even sessionID Message Type and use it in my message type so that i could change the default name space.

but it didn't worked?

Can any body please suggest what to do?

Thanks,

Kulwant

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the o/p of test mapping ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Below is the output

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns1:ZRFC_SESSIONIDGENERATOR.Response xmlns:ns1="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions"><SESSIONID>dsfa</SESSIONID></ns1:ZRFC_SESSIONIDGENERATOR.Response>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you want to map :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?> <ns1:generateResponse xmlns:ns1='http://xml.avaya.com/diamond/schema/2007/07/utils/sessionidgenerator' >

<ns1:sessionId>AAAAABDxRtA=7IWEUw==-_2_1</ns1:sessionId>

to

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns1:ZRFC_SESSIONIDGENERATOR.Response xmlns:ns1="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions"><SESSIONID>dsfa</SESSIONID></ns1:ZRFC_SESSIONIDGENERATOR.Response>

What kind of mapping are you using (XSL ? JAVA ? MM ?) ? Can we have the source code of your mapping, it would be easier to investigate

Chris

PS : btw, WS response's sessionId seems to be a xsd:base64Binary field ? I'm not sure you can map it directly to a RFC field (GUID ?) ...