cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM MDM Catalogue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to configure SRM MDM Catologues in my lanscape using XI/PI.

I need the business content of SRM MDM Catologues for XI and ma unable to download it from service marketplace.

Thanks,

Puneet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Puneet,

You can download this XI.tpz file from service Market place.

Go by -> Entry by Application Group> Sap Content>ESR content (XI Content)-> XI-Content SRM-MDM Catalog.

Here you get "XI_7_0_SRM_MDM_CATALOG_1.0_00_00.tpz" file.

In XI, you have to place this file in “/usr/SAP/xid/sys/global/xi/repository_server/import" directory. After placing file in the mentioned directory, start integration Builder: Design and import design objects by selecting Tools-->Import design objects

Hope this might solve your problem.

Best Regards,

Mandeep Saini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mandeep for the reply.

Also, I want the business content for SRM-MDM Business content for XI 2.0. I would appreciate if you can

1. give me the .tpz file in the mail as for my service id the system is saying " Not authorized for download"

2. Give me a step step by guide to upload this content onto the server and the design and configuration step in XI.

Thanks,

Puneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Puneet,

Please download the business content which is avialable on Service Market Place because it is not possible to sent you in the mail.

For this you need valid Service ID and pwd. If you dont have then ask from your any Admin or Basis guys to download it from SMP.

For importing of XI content, you can refer the SAP Note-105541, 836200

I hope this will help you.

TNR,

Saurabh...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, I need a step by step guide of How to install these .tpz files in the server.

Please help.