cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rfc to rfc (webservice)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi expects,

as per the requirement the data has to be taken from the sap r/3 that is in RFC.after that it will update the data in one open java software and again it will update to sap r/3.in this there are using the transaction code XD01,VA01,VL01N .to create customer.how could i do this one .any body can help me or provide the way how can i do this one.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

The second update in SAP R/3 should occur when SAP R/3 receives the response from the initial request or they are unlinked/unrelated?

If related, you can create a RFC-XI-SOAP synchronous scenario with an RFC sender to send data to XI from R/3 and the SOAP adapter receiver to call the java open software via webservice and return the response back to XI, and then it will send that response back to the RFC that initiated the communication.

If not related, this could be a asynchronous scenario, using a BPM where RFC sends data to XI, the BPM makes the synchronous call to the java software and once with the reply, it triggers another RFC in SAP R/3 to send the response. You also could avoid using BPM and call the java program via UDF in graphical mapping or using java mapping.

Regards,

Matias

ps: please award points if helpful.