cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS Alerts - help needed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have configured CCMS Alerts (auto alerts) from Solution Manager for all the satellite systems. The Central Method Dispatcher has been triggered in client 000 with my user ID. Also, the auto alerts methods has my ID entered in one of the fields in the properties. It's been working great. All the CCMS Alert emails were showing up under my name. I wanted to change this to a generic email ID. So, I used one of the background email IDs. I did not change the Central Method Dispatcher. It is still running under my ID. But, I changed the user ID under the method in RZ21 --> Assign Auto Reaction Alerts. I changed the user ID in the method to a background user that has SAP_ALL but, surprisingly, I am not receiving alert emails for all the alerts. Now, the email seems to be very random and it is failing to send email to lot of alerts. So, I changed the method to use my own ID as it was before. But, it does the same. It is still very sporadic. I am not receiving email alerts for all the dumps and other errors. It looks like, the system is deciding what to send and what not to send.

My question here is, can I use a background user for auto-reaction alert methods?

Can the user ID in auto-reaction alert methods and the Central Method Dispatching be different?

If any of you configured this successfully, can you share what User ID do you use for this purpose?

How can I fix this problem?

Your guidance will be highly appreciated and rewarded with enough points.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem resolved / Solution found.