Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Please help.

My asset PO has only one line item. When I received the invoice from the supplier. The billing invoice has 2 line items for this PO. One line item in the billing is subjected to Tax while the other item no tax is charged.

When I used MIRO to post, I have a problem as MIRO specify me to enter a tax code for the PO item. As mentioned above, the billing come in 2 line item and the tax code are different, I am unable to post the invoice.

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goh Yen,

For this scenario, you can post invoice in MIRO twice. It means, first you posting invoice in MIRO refer to your PO with quantity 0,5 and enter total amount (item 1) that is not subject to tax.

Then, you enter the second invoice with reference to your PO and then enter 0,5 quantity and enter amount (the rest/item2) that is subject to tax. In line item in invoice, choose the tax code and click calculate tax. Then the tax for this amount is automatically calculated.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pl explain me ur scenario properly what i think that for ex, u had ordered 50pcs with tax code Say T6 , now in this you had rcvd an invoice for two line items 1st for 50pcs with tax code & second line item is 40pcs which u had not ordered in PO & on this 40pcs theer is no tax applicable right so in this case ,

if u want to rcv these 40pcs then u have to first Cancell the GRN docu.then change ur P.O & Put this second line item in P.O , , now do again MIGO . now after MIGO when u will be doing MIRO u have to post MIRO two timed i.e first for tax invoice & then second for non tax invoice .pl revert

Hope this can help u

sap11

Former Member
0 Kudos

first you select the line item in which tax code is given , so u post the invoice for tax now after posting this MIRO now u again come to trxn MIRO now in this time u select the line item in which no tax is given --> here give the tax code as v0, do'nt check box to calculate the tax, simulate & post , pl try & revert back if it gives error.

regards

sap11

Edited by: sap11 on Apr 25, 2008 7:07 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

sap11,

The problem is I have only 1 PO line item. However, when the supplier billed us, he billed us in 2 line items with one line item subjected to tax and the other no tax is imposed.

Is there any way, I can create 2 line for the 1 PO line item during Invoice (MIRO)?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can enter tax code against PO Line Item Or If you do not find the tax code there then you can choose

Zero tax Code at PO Line Item..

and in The MIRO Header you can enter Tax Amount with out Checking the tax Check box also...

AmalaSrinivasa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hai goh

the line item given by vendor if it only for the taxes that tax condition u can mention in the invoice tab of item over view.

other wise if that asset was divided into 2 parts by the vendor u can change the p.order according to miro given by the vendor

regards