cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI reversal issue for STO Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

While I am trying to reverse the PGI using VL09 for a STO delivery, I get an error " E M7 022: PU withdrawn quantity exceeded by xx Ton : Material, plant and storage location".

Looked at the OSS notes but could not arrive at the correct one.

Please help as this is an urgent issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Ram

Edited by: Ram Murthy on Apr 25, 2008 2:13 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to increase the qty in the STO line item to equal the delivery quantity and then do the VL09.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tried increasing the quantity and tried reversing the GR using movement type 122. The result is the same. The error is not going away.

Please help.

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are shipping from, for example, plant 100 to plant 200 then when you PGI in100 the inventory is immediately placed into plant 200 inventory in special stock "in transit". If the two plants are in different company codes then it is placed into "In transit CC".

Please check in transit stock is sufficient to be reduced by the cancellation of the PGI.

Regards,

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is closed

da_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

hi dear

could you kindly to explain what can we do to fix this issues.

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please check the delivery quantity first. If the delivery quantity is more than STO quantity then when you cancel this goods issue this problem will occur.

Please check

swapnil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Swapnil,

The delivery quantity is more that the STP PO quantity and the point is we would like to reverse the PGI. How do we do that.

Thanks and Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ram,

Please check whether Material document has been created for STO (MIGO) if yes pelase cancel this document and try reversing PGI.

I hope your problem will be resolved.

Regards,

Sridhar

Kindly let me know if your problem is solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sridhar,

It is not allowing me cancel the MIGO.

Regards,

Ram