cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC SCHEDULING

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to sterilize the IDOCS to be posted in SAP. On the bases on Message type.

Please explain.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Umesh,

Could you please give more details as to what exactly you want to do?

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I am working on <b>File-to-IDOC</b> scenario.

I want to Post IDOCS in following sequence, If I recive many IDOC's at same time:-

1) WPUWBW01

2) WPUUMS01

3) WPUTAB01

4) WPUFIB01

5) WVINVE01

Is there any way in which I can do <b>inbound scheduling of IDOCS on XI or SAP-R/3 . without using BPM </b>

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Umesh,

In this case I don't think you have an option of doing the serialization without BPM.

You will have to configure BPM in order to ensure the sequence of the IDOCS.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Umesh,

In this case I don't think you have an option of doing the serialization without BPM.

You will have to configure BPM in order to ensure the sequence of the IDOCS.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

can you give me step-by-step of scheduling in BPM for this scenario if you have implemented anywhere ,

Because i never used BPM . plz help me .this is urgently required .

Regards

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

You can have recieve steps in multiple branches of FORK.

Any can send have send step in serial. You have to see in which sequence you want to send message.

Your logic will also depends upon when and how you are getting messages. You have to use corelation accordingly.

maybe below link will give you some help.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/77/0737133012b24b9d0a12c6df2b1054/content.htm

Best regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I am new to XI and did not attend any XI traning.

Can you give me <b>Step-By-Step Guide for BPM Implimentation.</b>

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<b>SCENARIO : FILE-XI-IDOC</b>

I have configured, <b>Five DIFFERENT scenarios for five diffrent IDOCS mentioned above in the message in the FILE-XI-IDOC scenario</b> . <b>All my scenarios are working fine</b> .

I don't think it will require BPM in this case .

Currently My approach is like this :

1)Can I do some thing in queue processing in Receiver IDOC adapter for SERIALIZING 5 Idocs .

2)can I create different JOB ids for diferent FILE-IDOC scenarios and do the sequencing .

Plz help me out .

Regards

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

In software component version SAP BASIS 6.40 there is a integration pattern under namespace http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/Patterns called BpmPatternSerializeMultipleTrigger it gives you step by step explanation.

The description of above is given in my previous thread link.

Just a thought: Serialization is possible in target SAP system. Why dont you do there.

If you need any specific help in understanding help just let me know.

Best regards,

satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Satish ,

I have also got the same scenario which Umesh has mentioned i.e Scheduling of Inbound IDOCs .

<b>Can you plz explain in Details as to how to do Serialization of IDOC in target SAP system in FILE-XI-IDOC scenario .</b>

Regards

Prabhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

what are deciding parameters do you have?

On what basis due want to serialize?

just elaborate on it.

I will try to give the solution for that if possible.

I have done scheduling on the basis of field value.

Regards

Piyush.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls go through following node.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/78/21759a51ce11d189570000e829fbbd/content.htm

See if it helps you.

Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Piyush ,

I am working on <b>File-to-IDOC</b> scenario.

I want to Post IDOCS in following sequence of idoc type:-

1) WPUWBW01

2) WPUUMS01

3) WPUTAB01

4) WPUFIB01

5) WVINVE01

The most important criteria is that WVINVE03 should be posted at the last .

Once it is achieved then in case of IDOC Type WPUWBW01 scenarios I have to put a condition that a file having 901 Movement type should be posted first aand file having movement type 911 should be posted in SAP after movement type 901 .

<b>I have already configured the scenarios file-xi-IDOC and I don't want to use BPM . Can you plz explain how to achive this</b> .

Thanks & Regards

Prabhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat.

you have two options.

1. Use BPM

2. use conditional recievers.

For cheking condition, you should have a flag which will decide sequece of idocs.

please can you give me info regarding IDOCS? How are you distinguishing between all IDOCS.

please give your mail id.

Regards

Piyush.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Piyush ,

<b>FILE-XI-IDOC</b>

I am using WPUWBW01

WPUUMS01

WPUFIB01

WPUTAB01

WVINVE03

<b>I have created five different Inbound scenarios in XI for abovementioned 5 IDOCS .</b>

<b>Requirement</b> :

1) WVINVE03 idoc should posted at last (I am picking up files storewise inbound files)

2) In the Inbound scenario created for WPUWBW01 we have different movement types like 911 , 901 etc . Requirement is that file with movement type 911 should be posted as IDOC in SAP after file with 901 movement type.

My email id is : prabhatsap@gmail.com

prabhat_8_2000@yahoo.com

Regards

Prabhat

kkram
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Use quality service as EOIO in the sender file adapter and provide a queue name. IDOCs will be posted in a queue and you can monitor the same using TCode WEINQUEUE. To serialize them within XI, you can use event based message triggering and schedule jobs to be in sequence depending on the interface type.

Thanks

KK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a much simpler solution here:

- Keep your 5 seperate scenarios in XI

- XI will create the IDocs as each different file comes in

- In your R/3 system, change your partner profile so that the IDocs are processed by a background program.

- Create a scheduled job in R/3 that processes the IDocs in the order you want