cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use the Transit Times of route stages ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. I would like to now if I somehow can use the transit time of the route stages instead of the header route transit time to reflect correct ATP. Current SAP is 4.7.

Business Scenario behind my request is mainly for Ocean Liner Shipments:

For Liner shipments most of the times there are fixed sailing Days ( i.e. every Friday ).

Here I use a route with two stages:

Shipping point to port of depature

Port of depature to final destination port.

As a possible solution I thought to use a Transportation connection point in between which should reflect the waiting time at the port having a factory calendar behind. But during first testing I recognized that any time specific date in the route stages are not take into calculation when creating a sales order ?

Help please !

Thanks

Joerg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

I think the sales order picks up the time and dates from header of the route and applies stages and leg determination during shipment creation depending upon your shipment doc. type settings, hence, I think doesnt add stage values during order creation.

If I understand the problem right, perhaps a user exit or something can help you get the days to next Friday to add to the transportation lead time and get to the right dates. Check if this idea can help.