0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario like this, SOAP-XI-IDOC. I'm using a BMP to:

1- Receive the SOAP request and I'm using a S/A Bridge,

2- Map SAOP request to an Idoc

3- Send the Idoc to SAP

4- Close S/A Bridge

So step 1,2 and 3 are working.

Now, In my SOAP message I get "Pipeline timeout condition satisfied". I did increase the "CHECK_FOR_ASYNC_RESPONSE_TIMEOUT" setting but still getting it.

I think the problem is that the BMP is never ending the process and I'm not to sure why. I'm not using any correlations in my scenario, would this solve my problem? Is it required? What else could be the problem?

How can I debug this to see where is it broken?

My next step, if I can get the first part working, I would like to have my BMP wait for a ALEAUD back from R/3 and mapping this to the SOAP request. ANy idea how to do this part?

Rgds,

Yves

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

trying again for the same question!

Thanks

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In order to use aleaudit messages as part of an actual communication, you need to make some configurations.

Check this link: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/44/a1b46c4c686341e10000000a114a6b/frameset.htm

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm sure somebody did this.

Still not able to read the Ack back from R/3 to my BPM. I get the ALEAUD back to XI but I get:

No object type found for this message; check the activation of the corresponding process

When I look at SXMB_MONI_BPE I can see that my workflow is waiting for the response back from R/3.

How can I read the ALEAUD back in my BPM?

I still think I need some correlations but not sure. I did create a correlation between the outbound Idoc from Xi to R/3 (/MBGMCR02/IDOC/EDI_DC40/DOCNUM) to my Inbound Idoc (/ALEAUD01/IDOC/E1ADHDR/E1STATE/DOCNUM) but it's not working. So, is it possible to get back the ALEAUD in a BPM?

And if yes, is it possible to map the ALEAUD to the response back of my SOAP message (response)?

I did look at some forums about looking at table IDXRCVPOR to get the original IDoc number back but I'm not to sure how this would help me. For me, the Idoc number in (/MBGMCR02/IDOC/EDI_DC40/DOCNUM) and (/ALEAUD01/IDOC/E1ADHDR/E1STATE/DOCNUM) should be the same. Right?

Rgds,

Yves

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a way to tell my BPM to not wait for the Async response back and just go to the last step of my BMP to close the bride and send the SOAP result back?

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Correlation is used only when you have more then one reciever.

As in your case there is only one receiver, you dont require correlation.

Seems your soap is waiting for a response which it never gets from the BPM hence it gets timed out.