cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect overall processing status on Sales Document Header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

It has been observed at my clients site, though very sporadically, the sales document, overall processing status gets corrupted. SAP has provided correction reports by which we can rectify a corrupted status on the sales document, but I haven’t so far read or heard of any mechanism by way of which we can “figure out” which sales documents have corrupted statuses.

I will appreciate if anyone of you who has come across a similar problem can share what was done to fish out the sales documents with corrupted statuses

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hueychin_liew
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Altaf Shaikh,

The incorrect statuses happen not very often if you client is using all standard program but not modification.

90% for all the reported case is due to customer own modification & I'm afraid that we could not find out the exact cause if the same could not be reproduced.

Report SDVBUK00 will help to correct the incorrect status. For detail info on this report, you can refer to note 207875.

Hope this is helpful to you.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Huey Chin Liew,

Appreciate your response, well I am aware of this report as well as the note, you rightly said it helps in rectifying in the incorrect statuses. But what I am looking for is how to identify the incorrect or corruputed statuses to begin with. Even before we recitfy them, we need to identify them.

Thanks

hueychin_liew
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Altaf Shaikh,

SAP may able to help to identify the reason of the incorrect status if the issue is reproducible.

Unfortunately this is not the case as reproducing the same is not possible. We are welcome you to log a message to us if your case is reproducible.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Huey Chin.

Answers (0)