cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribution model question:URGENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is my scenario..can someone give me step by step for aleaudit, i did look at the how to idoc akc..so pls dont give me that link..

XI System -

> R/3

Orders -

>send to r/3

Aleaudut <----

Recieve from R/3

Can someone walk me through the bd64 set up..we have the logical systems ..etc all done for the inbound to r/3 scenario, i did do this acc to the doc but when i try to run report

rbdstate(since the background job was not sending anything)..i get msgs like " no data relevant to audit were selected" or "no parties are interested in the selected data "

Preetha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Preetha ,

Let me try this in some detail -

=> Excecute BD54 to maintain the logical system (Sender service)

=> Excecute BD64 to maintain the distribution model for ALE audit . Select the sender and the receiver system and the message type ALEAUD. When you try doing this you will have the option to select specific message type as a filter object.

=> Now call upon SM59 to maintain the RFC destination to point to the Integration server.

=> Now when all set call upon we21 to create the TRFC port .

=>Now WE20 to maintain partner profile for the logical partner.

=>Make sure you select / enter ALEAUD message type as outbound parameterand put in the receiver port too.

These are the profile and distribution set up you need apart from the RBDSTATE variant set up and a background Job for running the same.

Hope this helps! Let me know if this solves your issue.

Good luck !

Binoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Binoy,

I got those steps from the document also, dint work..

when i create my dist model..........

Xi System...= a

R/3 = b.

Dist model........> Sender == a, Reciever ==b, and message type is aleaud..Where can i specify that i need an aleaud for incoming Orders..??

PB