cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI to IDoc scenario: Sender Service is not getting updated while testing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In an inbound( EDI to IDoc Scenario) interface which uses J2SE adapters ( adapter name : PCEHK ), both sender(partner) and receiver(SAPR3 system) are Logical System but they have FUNLOC addresses.So, sender side there is Funloc party and service as PCEHK as per convention. The interface was previously configured as having INTF as service instead of PCEHK (as per new naming convention) under the funloc party. It was a success. But later the sender service was changed to PCEHK and tested. Now in SXMB_MONI , the Message is failing as its taking sender interface having sender service as INTF, hence giving error msg: “ receiver agreement not found” . There are no objects relating to the service INTF which were configured earlier in the objects of Integration Directory. I have checked the SXI_CACHE. The entries are showing the service as PCEHK. I have already deleted all the objects in the scenario and configured the scenario again. But same result. Please help me out..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem is only with the receiver agreement. Make sure u have selected proper receiver service and interface name. After activation try full CPACache refresh

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your Sender Service,Sender Interface,Receiver Service & Receiver interface in Receiver Agreement. After changin the naming conventions of the Business Systems might be there is some confussion. Check it out properly which Sender & receiver services you have used in RD,ID,SA & RA.

Cheers

Veera

former_member187709
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please check the interface determination , if that has been configured properly.

Cheerio,

Disha