cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i was trying to create a shipping cost using t code VT01N it is throwing 2 errors they are

Item not created because service agent TV not in reference document what is the previous document in that error.

Item not created because service agent TR not in reference document

i know that there some thingh wrong with the partner determination.

guys!!! could u please tell me as where i am lagging and please provide me the inputs.

i will appreciate if u can send me some documents with screen shots abt the whole shipping process

regards

alahari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This error occurs- because in ref doc( delivery doc) - no forwarding agent has been maintained .

Without forwarding agent you cant create shipment doc-

Shipment doc - nothing but- what are the deliveries vendor supposed to transport to the customer/ship to party.

While creating Sales order-

in conditions, frieght amount will be captured in SO based on

condition record we maintained in VK11(Ctype:KF00).

then will create delivery wrt sales order-

( in delivery header-partners tab, dont forget to assign "vendor/forwarding agent" number.

now will create shipment doc -VT01N(wrt:Delivery doc) & shipment cost doc-VI01, wrt shipment doc.

Where as shipment cost document will be created for vendor

Means

therez only one shipment cost doc per vendor.

after transferring ship cost doc to FI, service acceptance sheet -SESwill generate.

In Vendor Service PO -this SES will be captured & used as ref while freight settlement

now create billing doc-( frieght amount will be copied from sales order to

billing)- this amount has to pay by the customer.

Let me know- if you need more info

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi riyaz

thnx. even though i have maintained cnd records in vk11 for kf00 and assigned the forwarding agent in the delivery header its throwing the same error in vt01n

Item not created because service agent TV not in reference document

i will be glad if u can give me ur yahoo id or ur contact no so that i can explain to u more in detail.

regards

alahari

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alahari,

Try to create new sales order-

if you maintain cond record for Ctype:KF00 in VK11- will be copied in Sales order itself,the same will be flow to billing.

where as while creating delivery - you have to enter the vendor/forwarding agent in delivery header- partner tab.

let me know- what exactly you are trying for - I mean which scenario?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have never worked on shipping so trying to learn shipping as how it works. i have done all the settings like maintaining cnd records,forwarding agent details in delivery... evry thing.

like va01-vl01n-vt01n..vl01.

Item not created because service agent TV not in reference document

when i was trying to to shipping cost document it is throwing the above mentioned error .

regards

alahari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ensure that in your shipment leg contains a service agent. It must be filled in stage level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts

In condition type configuration, the feature group condition provides 3 routines in standard.

Can any of you explain in detail what each of those routines do?

Regards

Siddharth

Edited by: Siddharth Sridhar on Apr 25, 2008 7:49 AM