cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP runtime error / DDIC_STRUCLENG_INCONSISTENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I got a ABAP runtime error DDIC_STRUCLENG_INCONSISTENT / short dump while creating a pricing condition record.

The error is "accoring to the ABAP load, the structure should have been 1675 bytes long, according to information from ABAP dictionary at run time, the structure is 1756 bytes long".

To correct the error, there was option to regenerate the program SAPMV130. There were other options to look at SAP notes.

I tried regenerating program SAPMV130 and system is asking for access key which i don't have.

Is there any solution?

I am working on a standalone system.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solution to this problem is discussed in sap note 434265

hope this would answer your question

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did check the sap note and it was very useful.

per the note, i have to download the a program for source code correction. Tried to download but i don't have access to download program.

Is there any other way to troubleshoot this?

any help would be appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reply provided by Raghuraman could be useful.

Try to go back to the day the problem started.

Did you try to create a new table, structure etc? Did you try to use these objects in some standard program?

If yes, try to look at the fields for above objects? You may get a solution for the problem.

As a first step, I would try to deactivate these newly created object and check whether problem is solved

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Same problem has occured for me while reversing PGI.

I had re-activated the Data type using abaper.In runtime error,u can find data type

First u check whether the data type is inconsistent by

goto SE12, type ur data type then display,then goto Utilities -runtime object-display .here u can see there will be incosistent data type length

So finally goto SE11,there will be activate button ,save

I think ur problem will be solved

Raghu