cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in CLOSE_FORM while sending sap script to fax(Very urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to send the layout(Script) to fax machine.

i am getting an error like ''Error in CLOSE_FORM function module'.

I am getting this error while calling the CLOSE_FORM func module at last. It is returning a error like "Send error with return value 3".

I checked that the fax no is the valid no.

what are config settings required inorder to send a fax.?

what might be the problem..?

Please help me to come out of the problem.

Valuable answers will be rewarded.

Thanks & Regards,

Satish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue is resolved by own

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

How did you solve this issue? Can you please share? I am also facing the same problem for output NEU and getting the message error as Error in OPEN_FORM for PO <PO Number>. When I debugged, I found that system is unable to close the form in CLOSE_FORM FM. Since form does not get close, when system again tries to open, it throws the error message. Any comments??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check all these:

1. define the Output device as FAX (check in SPAD whether it is already there

or not)

2. For printing the Output we use MEDIUM as 1 for FAX use the Medium as 2.

3. Configure the same in NACE tcode with medium 2

4. Sap script will automatically takes care of this medium and send the output to the respective output device which was assigned to that output , provided that device was properly configured.

Take the help of basis people in this regard to configure the output device and make it as active.

**************************************************************************************

Goto SE71 , there Utilities --> Activate debuger to activate the scrit debugger, then goto VL71 to get the output, but here the Program will gointo debugging mode, there you will find the Script name, then goto NACE, and select the application type, there select your Output type then select the medium as FAX, then give the FAX number

Regards,

Shiva.