Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to get some exposure to SAP GRC because these days most employers are looking for this.

SAP training course - GRC300/GRC310 will give me any idea? Anyone attended this course? Does this course teach VIRSA tools?

Please respond. I need this info as I dont want to pay for the course and realise it really does not much help.

Thanks,

Srini.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could try in the SDN GRC forum..........

First of all, SAP purchased Virsa and some of their products form the GRC suite. Lots of people refer to Virsa when they mean various GRC products.

If I remember correctly GRC300 covers what was Compliance Calibrator, now known as risk analysis and remediation. The course will teach you how to set up, configure and use this application. In my opinion you also need to have a basic understanding of SoD and process risk to be any use with it, other employers may be different.

GRC310 covers what was Access Enforcer which is the user provisioning tool.

Good luck with your choice, it's a chicken & egg situation - would you take someone onto a project with no experience....how do you get experience.....

0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the reply.

My understanding was, when employers are aksing about GRC experience means they are asking Complaine Calibrator or Access Enforcer. Right?

I could not find SDN GRC forum. Could you please direct me.

Thanks,

Sri

0 Kudos

Here it is:

0 Kudos

>

> Hi Alex,

>

> Thanks for the reply.

>

> My understanding was, when employers are aksing about GRC experience means they are asking Complaine Calibrator or Access Enforcer. Right?

>

> I could not find SDN GRC forum. Could you please direct me.

>

>

> Thanks,

> Sri

Hi Sri - Jurjen's link is the one you want.

Compliance Calibrator is generally most popular, then followed by FireFighter (most simple product), then AE & Finally Role Expert

GRC experience could mean one or more of any of them but usually CC