Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HI FRNDS NEED SM HELP!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Selection Screen:

Sales Org:

Sales document number:

YearPeriod: (Range) ( Mandatory) – YYYYMM to YYYYMM

Output (Radio button)

- Screen

- Download

Report Output:

Sales Org:

Sales Doc number:

Forcast ID number:

Sales Document Type:

Net Value:

Currency:

Program Flow:

1) Read Function modules FIRST_DAY_IN_PERIOD_GET and LAST_DAY_IN_PERIOD_GET to ge the first and last dates of the periods entered on the selection screen. Here Year = First 4 characters and Period = Next two characters of YearPeriod field of the selection screen.

2) Read VBAK and filter all the sales documents where VBAK - AUART is ZJE or ZJR and VBAK – AUDAT in the first and last dates of the periods detrmined from the above step.

3) For Each of the sales documents disply the following on the output

- Sales Org: VBAK – VKORG ( Display on the output)

- Forcast ID Number: Read function module “READ_TEXT” where ID = Z001, Object = VBBK to get the Forcast ID. Display it on the output.

- Sales Document Type: VBAK-AUART

- Net Value: VBAK-NETWR

- Currency : VBAK-WAERK

3) For Each of the sales documents with VBAK-AURT = ZJE check the “Revenue amount in TC” in ZBLRV. Replace the vlaue VBAK-NETWR with REVTC and display the value in the report output.

USING THE FOLLOWING FS I WANT A DETAILED ALV REPORT.....

PLZ ...........................................................................

1 REPLY 1

former_member667836
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

i will write one ALV report for u.how much u will give 4 me :).cmon yar put some effort from ur side.

Edited by: shibuettickal on Apr 24, 2008 3:23 PM