cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

client to another client sapscript copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I make one script in development client 200 and save it in one request.

now I wnat to copy it in 300 Quality client so

I go in Utilitiees and in that copy from client here i give form name in source a

source client 200

and target form name check box flow trace

but when i execute it it gives problem

Request/task TTLK917130 has invalid source client

this type of problem occurs when i want to copy.it give workbech transportation problem.

so please give me reply why this copy is not done in 300 client.

gie me reply.

THanks in Advance.

Prashant.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since the same form is 'Locked' in the request, it won't allow you to copy as long as that request is present. However If you still want to copy the form just release the request, of course you need not import the request in target client. Please note supoose you release the request as suggested above & copy the form in 300 by the method given in the previous posts, then you are free to work on the copied form, & subsequently if that request is imported then the form in the request will overwrite your 'Changed' form, thats the reason it won't allow you to copy/create another request as long as that particular object is locked in a request.

I hope this clarifies a little bit.

Regards

Raju Chitale

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prashanth

If you want to copy a script form from developement server to quality server either you can release that transport request number or you can copy using the program RSTXSCRP.

To copy a script form from on client to other with in the same server the there are two ways .

1.transaction SCC1.

go to SCC1 ...there give your transport request number containing your script form and also give your source client number.

2.In your targent client system goto SE71-->utilities->copy from client

give your source form name,source client,target form name.

Reward points if it clarifies your doubt.

Regards

Anitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to do a client copy you must be logged into SAP with the same user as the owner of the transport request.

If you are not the message Request/task nnnnnnnn has invalid source client nnn will be displayed

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can Copy the Form (SAPScript) using

Tcode SE71 : Utilities Menu -> Copy from Client (or program RSTXFCPY)

Enter the

Source Form

Source Client

Target Form

But to Copy the form from one server to another the program is RSTXSCRP.

If you are doing client copy then use the T.code SCC1.

Regards

Kiran Sure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to move the Script from 200 Client to 300 Client, you can do it by using SCC1 transaction code. In 200 client you might have stored the script in a Request number. so you can send the same to the client 300 by using SCC1 transaction code. why you need to copy the script in 300 client.

thanks & regards

Kishore Kumar Maram

che_eky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you have released transport request on development client 200 and imported it into 300 Quality then the sapscript should be created/changed for you. Why are you doing a copy from client?

Former Member
0 Kudos

RSTXFCPY

is the program which can copy SAP Script...from client to client

santhosh