cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gray out text box not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

When adding limits to a shopping cart, the expected value should never be filled in manual (custom req.)

Therefore we want the field to stay visible but grayed out. I have tried modifying the template SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS 210 but the color stays white. Anybody an idea how we can accomplish this?

<input type=text id="`GS_SCR_LIMIT-EXP_VALUE.name`" name="`GS_SCR_LIMIT-EXP_VALUE.name`" value="`GS_SCR_LIMIT-EXP_VALUE.value`" maxlength="020" size="020">

I can disable the field but it should turn gray.

Kind Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I normally grey fields out using a transaction variant in SHD0, then set it as the standard for the transaction, so all users get it.

The ITS picks it up without changing any settings.

It is a bit messy setting up the variant in the GUI first but it is easier than changing the ITS template.

The screen you want is SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS 360, field GS_SCR_D_LIMIT-EXP_V.

Unfortunately I could not test this field, as our portal is down, but I have used it to grey out several other fields in the shopping cart.

Regards,

Daev.

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Better approach will be to use the BADI BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI and disable the field instead of modifying the std programs.

Regards, IA

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of <input....> try <label....> tag or just leave the variables without <input> tag whch should also work.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, renga

***Award points for helpfull answers ***