cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Solution Manager Seminar by SAP Insider ? comments

MPGraziano
Participant
0 Kudos

Has anyone attended this seminar if so how does it compare to the SAP 5day course.

I have attended the seminar last year for ECC Upgrade and there were many good tips and takeaways

my collegues attend the 5day SAP course on SolMngr and say it was high level on all topics.

???

advise

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see that you had been to an SAP semenar before where did you find these at? I also say that you said the SAP classes were better since you get to have a computer in front of you. Where do you find out where the calsses are held and when? My company is located in Canton, Ohio so anything from the Cleveland, Akron, Canton, Columbus or Cincinati area would be OK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The seminar is great. You wont have a PC in front of you to work through exercises, like you would in an SAP course. However you will get great materials with tips and tricks for configuration. You get enough take-away knowledge to either begin implementing right away, or have a good understanding of which SolMan tools will be a good fit for your organization.

Also, there are several presenters that encourage interaction (questions / comments) from the audience.

MPGraziano
Participant
0 Kudos

Have you attended this particular seminar?

I attended only the one last year in preparation of our ECC Upgrade. And it DID give me great Tips.

I understand the 5day SAP course is fairly high level, and I am looking more on visions, and what exactly could fit for us.

I think the ADM106 and similar monitoring courses would be more for me.

btw, I have 8years of SAP experience just finished the ECC Tehnical Upgrade, and just rolling out the 64bit OS and SQL 2005 Upgrade from 32bit and SQL 2000

Thanks,

maria

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i attended it.

I guess it's up to you on what kind of knowledge you want to get out of it. An ADM class is far different than the SAP Solution Manager Seminar.

Good luck