cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_WFL_SECURITY allows change to shopping cart but no purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

During the approval process we would like the approver to be able to make amendments to shopping carts and direct PO's created through BBP_POC.

When we appropriately set the BBP_WFL_SECURITY object in personalisation this successfully allows the approver to amend the shopping cart while a change button appears.

However when he approves purchase orders he cannot make any such amendments and no change button appears? Is BBP_WFL_SECURITY only for shopping carts? If this is only for shopping carts does anyone know how to allow the approver to amend Purchase orders during the approval process.

many thanks

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

As per my knowledge and description of the BADI " BBP_WFL_SECUR_BADI " where you might have set security level , It is meant for only shopping cart. You can not change the value of PO during approval process.

Regards

Kalandi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I use workflow WS14000145 (n-step BADI) with the 0-4 settings of BBP_WFL_SECURITY then this works exactly as I want it

thanks for your replies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you guys managed to debug this BADI????

I get this all the time:

Note

The following error text was processed in the system DL1 : Templateinterpretation abgebrochen, Template nicht vorhanden.

The error occurred on the application server BLRXE1Y_DL1_01 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Form: IF_EX_BBP_WFL_SECUR_BADI~SET_SECURITY_LEVEL of program CL_IM_BBP_WFL_SECUR_BADI_S====CP

Form: IF_EX_BBP_WFL_SECUR_BADI~SET_SECURITY_LEVEL of program CL_IM_BBP_WFL_SECUR_BADI_S====CP

Form: IF_EX_BBP_WFL_SECUR_BADI~SET_SECURITY_LEVEL of program CL_EX_BBP_WFL_SECUR_BADI======CP

Function: BBP_PDH_WFL_SECLEVEL_GET of program SAPLBBP_PDH_WFL

Function: BBP_PDH_WFL_CHECK_DOC_CHANGE of program SAPLBBP_PDH_WFL

Function: BBP_PDH_WFL_OBJECT_VIEW_GET of program SAPLBBP_PDH_WFL

Form: SC_WORKFLOW_INFO_GET of program SAPLBBP_SC_APP

Form: SC_GETDETAIL of program SAPLBBP_SC_APP

Form: SC_INIT of program SAPLBBP_SC_APP

Function: BBP_SC_APP_EVENT_DISPATCHER of program SAPLBBP_SC_APP

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

The solution was to set the parameter for the service to ~GENERATEDYNPRO X

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this setting is totally based on the WF's behaviour. Based on this setting, the user is allowed to change, whether WF should restart or not upon changes. Therefore check whether the Approver's setting. it has options 0-4. the BADI is there to change these setting during run time.

Regards, IA