cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUSTOMER TAX CLASSIFICATION TO BE DEFAULTED

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

i want that whatever i put TAX CLASSSIFICATION in customer master should be defaulted in sales order ALT TAX CLASSIFICATION

can any one tell me how this can be done

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The tax classification will not be defaulted into alt classification filed in the order header.

If you have a requirement like for the customer you are assigning a tax classification sometimes taxable , so you need to specify in each order whther taxtable or not. This time you can maintain the tax classification in the order, whether it is taxable or not for the particular document.

Prase.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear vipin

Whatever you maintain in customer master, that only will fetch into your sale order - Alt.tax classific.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes but in my order that data is not flowing so caany one tell

what can be the setting left

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear vipin

Please check in VK12 / UTXJ for the combination of

a) Country/Plant/PlntRegion/Region/TaxCla.Cus/Tax Clas.Mat (if it is domestic order) or

b) Country/Country/Tax Cl.Cus/Tax Clas.Mat (if it is exports order)

whether you have maintained the same (what you had maintained in Customer master and material master) tax classifications. I feel for either of that (Customer or Material), you would have maintained differently and hence the problem.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin,

In standard SAP, alt. tax classification is used to redetermine the taxes and Customer Tax classification don't flow in Header level (Billing) from Customer Master data. There may be some userexit or workaround, which i will let u know.

Regards

Subrat