SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a relation between insurance and case via BAPI (RFC)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'd like to create relations between an insurance and a patient case and I have to do it via BAPI (RFC) functions.

The problem is that I can't find any BAPI function that would fulfill that need.

Do I have to implement my own BAPI function?

I am quite a newbie in SAP so I am thankful for any hints that could be helpful.

4 REPLIES 4

Claudius
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Kai,

unfortunately there is no BAPI to create or update a case-related insurance relationship for a patinet case.

As you may know we are currently developing enterprise services which will also cover such uses cases. However, these services will not become available in 2008, they are planned for 2009 only. So yes, if you need this now, you had to develop something on your own, I am afraid.

Customers and partners have used own function modules to create such functionality, sometimes leveraging internal function modules - but this requires a bit of experience with SAP and IS-H in particular.

Best regards

Claudius

0 Kudos

Hi Claudius,

We are using SAP EHP5 as of now.We are also trying to create a insurance relationship for a case and patient in IS-H module.Is there any BAPI or new Function Module available in the latest system.Any Help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Vigneswaran S

aracelychavez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kai,

In SAP ECC 6.0, there are two bapis:

Relation between case and insurance -> ISH_VERBUCHER_NCIR (Responsible of the case)

Relation between patient and insurance -> ISH_VERBUCHER_NPIR (pool of proposals)

Example, for the case relation complete the parameters: SS_EINRI, SS_FALNR.

The table SS_XNCIR with the fields: EINRI, FALNR, KOSTR, VERAB, VERBI, and use KZ = 'I' -> Insert.

And don't forget use the BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT at the end to make the changes.

Use secuence test at SE37 to make tests. Hope it helps.

Best regards.

Ara.

0 Kudos

Hello Ara,

thanks for your effort, but unfortunately ISH_VERBUCHER_NCIR is not a remote function.

Because my application runs in a PHP environment (with saprfc module) I can only use remote functions (which usually have "BAPI_" as prefix).

Best regards

Kai