Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

status(teco & cnf)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ppl,

i just allocated resource to an activity

i just transferred data to ps using cat5..

and activity is set to CNF PCNF REL SETC status..

scenario1

now from CNF PCNF REL SETC status i have set that to CNF PCNF REL TECO status ...but the resource allotted for a particular activity is not getting reflected....person assignment tab itself is missing

and i reversed the status from TECO to CNF PCNF SETC

for this only resource is not reflected.

so i just want to know whether its bug or the data is transferred to some table..

if it is transferred then please tell the table name which stores this data....

thanx in advance

Shylini.P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you set the CNF status either through CATS postings or manually in CJ20N/CN25 etc this removes the remaining resource demand.

By setting CNF you are stating that the working is done

The person assignment will reappear if you undo the status CNF

Hope this helps

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

As u said i have done cnf to pcnf, after doing that only tab for person assignment is coming not the resource...reply back....

regards,

shylini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now undo TECO

Regards

Steve

jens_schmid4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shylini.

When CATS hours are written and the user presses enter the data of the allocated object is taken from the time ENTER is pressed as well as all user data is taken from that point of time on.

So what could have happened is that at the time the hours were written CATS master data was incorrect. For this case it is easy to check the data, then delete and rewrite the hours.

The status technically completed has no influence on CATS allocations. See also http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/ee/41f82246ee11d189470000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Else another source of error could be the allocation via CAT5. I'm not very sure in this myself. I usually use transaction CATA and make sure that the hours are as well transferred into Controlling.

Best regards.

Jens Schmid