cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9ASNP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

1) I am using standard Storage Bucket Profile 9ASNP in SNP planning area 9ASNP02.

Problem is 9ASNP horizon start date is 12.02.2004 and end date is 18.03.2006,where as i am working in year 2008.

Now for 9ASNP APO message showing me that "Perodicity of

9ASNP is used (changing or deleting is not possible)"

Can you please help me and guide me how to edit 9ASNP and

change the perodicity ( storage bucket profile) .

2) Also you cannot connect TIME STREAM in standard 9ASNP.Additional feild is not allowing to attached created Time

Stream ID in 9ASNP.How to solve this problem?

Many thanks in advance.

Warm Regards,

Vishwesh Rajguru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Both the things can only be done by deactivating the planning area, for which you would need to backup the planning area, if the data is very crucial.

It is possible to make such changes through the backend db tables like /SAPAPO/TT_TSTR. You can try this out in the test system by going into SE16 and entering this table name for editing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

Many thanks for your kind guidance.I run transaction SE16 as per your intruction but i didnot get what to do?

Can you pls elobrate the detail steps to change 9ASNP in detail,so as my problem will get slove.I am new to

APO.

Warm Regards,

Vishwesh Rajguru

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Using SE16 transaction and the table I gave you, edit the record that matches the Storage Bucket Profile. You can edit the fields in that record and save. Its simple steps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

I run SE16 transcation and put

/SAPAPO/TT_TSTR into box for 9ASNP and tried to edit the record that matches SBP but system is showing transction

/SAPAPO/TT_TSTR dosenot exsist.

I am on APO 3.1 ,is there any

other way by which i can edit

SBP 9ASNP??

Best Regards,

Vishwesh Rajguru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frankly, i dont think it matters if your SNP planning area storage bucket profile has a date range that the current date doesnt fall within

your planning books related to the planning area should work

Also you are always better off to create copies of standard SAP planning areas and books and use them

If you would like to change the periodicities of storage buckets profile '9ASNP' and it is not a standard SAP storage buckets profile, you first have to deinitialize all planning areas with time series key figures. You can then change the periodicities of the storage buckets profile.

Answers (0)