cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

set multiple condition record with the same condition type for the same key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have create a pricing record by function VK34 for condition type PR00, the valid period is in the future , such as " valid from=1/1/2011, valid to=1/1/2021". when I display this record again, the valid period is "valid from=same as before, valid to=12/31/2020" , apparently, new record for the future does not take effect.

so how about if I want set a record for the future for a existing record ? how can I set multiple condition record with the same condition type for the keys ? and these condition records are time continuous.

thanks very much!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry..you have give a date in the valid on field in VK12 or VK13. It is mandatory. Give any date in the year 2009 and your second record will be displayed.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When checking the condition records in VK13, give the validity period as mentioned for the second condition record. If you keep the field 'Valid on' blank - then it will display all the condition records.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can definitely create multiple condition records with different validity dates. But there shouldn't be any overlap for the periods. Your example is not clear (regarding valid to) and can you explain it again.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

sure, this is case:

there is a condition record A for material T-AT201, which valid period is from 4/24/2008 to 12/31/2008. I have created a new condition record B with template using VK34, which valid period is from 1/1/2009 to 12/31/2009. so after condition record A expired, we can continue our pricing using condition record B. but I can't find condition record B, how about if I want to change condition record B ?

thanks very much!