Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales returns-tax

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

i have a scenario.

in sales returns process for dealer billing. there is no tax credit to customer after 6 months.

pls explain

regards

y.reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ugandhar

I assume that u r using UTXJ condition type for taxes.

On this assumption i suggest u that create an access sequence wtih following tables Sales Org./ Sales Document Type / Order Reason in condtion type UTXJ. Maintain condition record accordingly.

While creating Return order use Order reason 'Greater than six month' this will fetch zero tax values.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yugandhar,

You take help from the ABAPer to develop the new pricing routine according you r requirement and assign that routine in the Return pricing procedure Requirement colomun for tax condition type.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ur reply.

i was still working on this issue.i have a bunch of doubts.

1.if we check tax condition type as statistical in pricing procedure.it should not pass to accounting.but even after deleting acc key for respective condition type.tax is passing to accounting.

where can we observe the effect if we check a tax condition type as statistical.

regards

reddy

Edited by: YUGANDHAR REDDY on Apr 29, 2008 3:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Reddy,

In Indian scenario if the billing date is more 6 months we can not give sales tax credit to customer, if less than 6 months we will sales credit credit customer. For this we need to develop one routine with the help of Abaper, this we can assign in requirements. For develop routine goto VOFM --> requirements --> Pricing. Then it will work automatically when ever you can give reference to invoice. I hope this will help reward me.

Reg

Eswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ur response.

the routine was developed already & assigned to cond type in pric. proc..

but where the out put we can observe.&what should be the logic in that procedure.

in routine we main tained condition if the return order date is after 6 months from billing date it should make the tax condition statistical.is it the right way to handle the problem?or any solutions???

Edited by: YUGANDHAR REDDY on Apr 29, 2008 3:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reddy,

Your logic is correct, if it is more than 6 the value will be statically, for your emergency purpose i will suggest to u one method. In sale order Goto --> Header or item -->Billing. here you will get the Alt.tax classific. in this remove the field and process the return order you will not get the tax conditions, But this is not advisable.

This is helpful reward me

Reg

Eswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ur advice.

but i need a permanent solution.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yugandhar Reddy

To achieve a permanent solution, you can try with the following user exits

User exits in the program MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP

User exits in the program MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear lakshmipathi,

there is no code in that user exits.should abaper write the code if that is the case what should be the logic??

can anybody help me out pls. its urgent.

thanks

y.reddy

Edited by: YUGANDHAR REDDY on May 2, 2008 6:27 AM