cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logical test OK and test interface Fail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masters,

I have a problem with a message mapping. With the logical function and a xml of DESADV.ORDERS05 for testing , it's works fine. But, with the same values and in the tap TEST XI reports a problem with the same field.

The logical function:

E1ADRM1-PARTNER_Q = 'SP' ?

If OK, a table create with fixvalues to convert E1ADRM1-PARTER_ID to output value with 4 digits.

The result of the table is putted in AKVART.

Please see the link with acrobat file with graphical details, values, etc

[Function Logical OK, Test Fail|http://personales.ya.com/oscarnavas/sap/function_test.pdf]

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

I think your pdf doesn't show any error. Your mapping first is looking for "SP" and it is found twice. Only in this case the boolean value "true" is going to be delivered to the "IF" question. And only in this case the values of the value table reaches AKVART. Since there's no "ELSE" no other value from your table can be delivered when boolean is "false" (=SUPPRESS).

I hope I got you right.

Hasta luego.

Ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ralph.

I was found a nice problem:

With the Display Queue option the function is tested with all segments of E1ADR1, but in the Test Tap only is tested with the first segment.

The inbound file can have more that one E1ADR1 segment.

AKVART occurrences is 1min/1max, and the correct is a loop to E1ADR1 for a partner_q = WE to search one result. ¿It's possible to make a loop in the desing ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

I really don't want to tell you things you already might know. Forgive me if I do so but to achieve a repeating xml-structure not only the field mapping itself but a graphical mapping of the higher located tag is necessary, too. And this higher tag must not be (1..1) but (1..unbounded) or (0..unbounded).

Example:

HIGHER_TAG (1..unbounded) -

> HIGHER_TAG (1..unbounded)

-

LOWER_TAG_1 (1..1) -

> LOWER_TAG_1 (1..1)

-

LOWER_TAG_2 (1..1) -

> LOWER_TAG_2 (1..1)

I hope this solves your problem...

Greetings

Ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, some information about me problem.

In the BIT460 manual at page 65 you can see the function used in my mapping. The same logical, the same results in time design, but in with test option an error will be occurred in my mapping.

More information:

http://personales.ya.com/oscarnavas/sap/Mapping_error.pdf

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Oscar,

there's one important difference between BIT460 and your solution. Look closer to the input fields LANGKEY and TEXT in the example mapping. Both fields are written cursive. That means that there's a context switch from MATTEXT to the message type. You have to do the same. Simply right-click on your input fields PARTNER... and COUNTRY1 in your mapping and choose a new context. Since I don't know the structure of your IDoc try different settings (it should be the context of the next higher located tag).

Regards,

Ralph

Answers (0)