cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC not imported properly from I Repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I am facing following problem while trying to re-import an RFC from the repository. This RFC was changed in SAP (just the order of the fields) but these changes are not reflected in the new RFC imported.

I will try to explain it better:

First of all, i log on the SAP system in order to see the new export and import structures. And they are right there.

Later on, i import the RFC form the IR but the RFC i get does not contain the propper Request and Response structures (the order is not the right one).

I refreshed CPACache but this issue still remains.

Could you please provide some help on this?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

David

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member187587
Contributor
0 Kudos

If possible,

Delete the old RFC version from the imported objects and activate the changes to take effect.

Re-import the new RFC.

This should work.

Good luck.

Nimrod

madanmohan_agrawal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Try to import it inot a different SCV (to confirm that ur new structure reflects in your SAP). If you ll find ur new structure there then you can delete the older one in your original CSV and can import it again.

Pls reward points if it helps you a bit.

BR,

Madan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the function module active in SAP ? It is only the latest active version that will be imported.

kind regards

colin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following:

1) Select the RFC/IDOC import option in SWCV where u r importing the RFC n IDOC.

2) Give the proper login credential of R3 system in SWCV.

3) Go to SE37 and open the function module go to attribute tab n select the option remote enabled.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you Enabled that Modified RFC with Remotely Enabled option in SE37

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The RFC is marked as remote access enabled in Attribtes tab in se37.

Any other clue?

Best regards,

david