cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ATP check at storage location level in sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a requirement wherein storage location is determined in my sales order, the ATP check is done at plant level as well as storage location level , and the smaller of the two quantities is taken as the result of the ATP check.

My requirement is that the ATP check should only be performed at storage location level .

Please suggest if there is any standard setting available in SAP.

iF NO , PLEASE SUGGEST SUITABLE USER EXIT, WHERE I can add my requirement.

Regards,

Nilesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your question indicates that you want to defeat the very purpose of availability check in SAP system

The availability check controls how the system determines if stock is available for a sales order and when it will become available.

It determines if the desired delivery quantity can be met on the desired date.

You can tell the system what stock on hand and what inward and outward movements of stock it must take into account when performing the availability check.

In standard SAP system, there is no solution to your question unless you discuss with SAP and make modifications to the program.

0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

in SAP standard the system is always checking on plant level first and then on the storage location level, there is no possibility to change this behaviour.

I'm also not sure if the process is correct, because if you have also requirements on plant level only then you would create negative ATP if you confirm on storage location level even though there is no ATP on plant level.

I'm also not aware of a user-exit that would suite your requirement, additionally according to the IMG documentation the user-exits in the availability check area should only be carried out in agreement with SAP.

Regards,

Markus

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nilesh

If you maintain the storage location in sale order for the given material code, then the availability check will happen only for that storage location. So make the storage location as mandatory.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As mentioned in my previous message, storage location is being determined in my sales order.

My problem is that the ATP check is being carried out at plant level as well as storage location level and the smaller of the two quantities is taken as the result of the ATP check.

I want the ATP check only at storage location level.

Nilesh