cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone give me the validation

validation for BankDetalis.SwiftCodeforInternationalPayments.

Which has to with 8 char in size and first 4 as chars and last four as digits.

Becoz i need it ASAP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this out.

IF((LEN(BankDetalis.SwiftCodeforInternationalPayments)=8) AND (HAS_ALL_CHARS(LEFT(BankDetalis.SwiftCodeforInternationalPayments,4),A,z)) AND (HAS_ALL_CHARS(RIGHT(BankDetalis.SwiftCodeforInternationalPayments,4),0,9)),TRUE,FALSE)

It should work.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh

But it is not completely working to our expectation.it is accepting any value still in that field.

As we are dealing with Customer repository.Can you help me out in solving and identifing the validations in it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Validation is running perfectly fine.If you want to validate your records on Adding new once then set the Automatic Execution = Error for that Validation.

And if u have already set the property then please let me know some sample data.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

But i am just trying to give ABCD1234 in India as a country.,for the swift code,for everything it is showing the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried on main table and lookup table lavel also and the validation is working perfectly fine.

Please disable all other validations and hope you are using the right field in validation expression.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please let us know on what type of table and field you want to run this validation?

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Answers (0)