cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Metric Value problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In xMII12, Active portal and Metric sample project always shows the current metric value is Zero. And the system alert log shows premature end file.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance

Murali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Did you set up everything according to the readme file?

You should be able to run the ActivePortalMonitor transaction to see what is failing.

Regards,

Jamie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transactions are working fine.

When I run the Alert Monitor and Alert Mail transactions, Alert log, Metric current and Metric history shows the values other wise the metric current and Metric History shows Zero value.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks,

Murali

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

So your problem is with the schedules? What is the full version you are using? Make sure you are running

Patch for XMII 12.0 SP03. There was a fix in it regarding schedules. Otherwise look in the logs for the real error.

Regards,

Jamie

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am using xMII12.0

the system log shows "Premature End of file"

Thanks,

Murali A

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

What service pack are you running?

What do the netweaver logs say?

Jamie

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Murali,

In the xMII Portal, open up Support and click on About. It will show something similar to this:

Version 12.0.2 Build(88)

Note: this is for SR2. For SR3 as Jamie is suggesting, you should see something like:

Version 12.0.3 Build(105)

Check it and if you are not on the latest Service Release, you will likely need to upgrade your installation.

Good luck,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

i am using xMII Version 12.0.2 Build(88).

Murali

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Try installing the "Patch for XMII 12.0 SP03"

Jamie

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hate to jump on such a dated thread, but I was wondering if applying the latest service pack solved Murali's issue?

I was also on 12.0.2 having the same issue with Activity portal, 'Premature end of file' and 'zero' values recorded in the activity log when run by the scheduler, but no issues when run from workbench.

I upgraded to 12.0.5.2, and am still having the same issue. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Rod Hoffman

Answers (0)